Sunday, October 7, 2012

Did I Already Post This...(ie: maybe I'm losing my mind!)

Somewhere in the hundreds of posts I've pre-scheduled there may be one with these photos. If there isn't, great, here it is. If there is already one, well, sit back and enjoy again, because they're worth it.

Lincoln is 12. He's a scout. That has already been established. As has the fact that he's the ONLY 12 year old scout in our troop. And the fact that Shane is his amazingly, awesome scoutmaster.

But, Lincoln is also a 12 year old scout well on his way to an Eagle! He's already got 10 merit badges, and a lot of other stuff. (I'd clarify the other stuff, but I'd get it mixed up and sound even less knowledgeable than I already sound...) But he's moving and he likes it!

Here are some pics from his last Court of Honor.





1 comment:

Cassott Kinghorn said...

GO LINCOLN! I was realizing while reading this that him being an early eagle scout could really happen and that he would be that much more prepared for his mission at EIGHTEEN. Such a neat announcement, I may have cried with excitement :) We're excited that he's enjoying scouts :D