Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Well, Hello!

I am posting this from my brand-spanking-new-beautiful-and-awesome laptop. My Christmas present to myself. Thank you piano students and photography clients...you are making my blogging experience so much better.

So really, I have nothing for you, just wanted to share the great news of the laptop.

And this great news...I've completed my food assignments for Thanksgiving dinner. 2 chocolate pies, 2 pumpkin pies, 1 cherry pie, 1 cranberry/apple pie and sweet potatoes - 1 topped in marshmallows and 1 topped in pecans/coconuts/brown sugar. Yay for yummy food tomorrow!

Also, in other news...We have 'walls' in our bedroom/bathroom/closet! It's just dry wall, and there is no electricity, but there are actual divisions that look like walls. That is progress in my opinion. Plus my contractor is planning on working a half day tomorrow. So much for vacations for the workers. We keep them rolling through weekends and holidays! Plus Shane called our foreman when he was gone one morning at 8 a.m., only to find out he was on his honeymoon in Vegas (yes, it was 6 am Vegas time). He just laughed  today when I apologized for the rude awakening.

Anyway...hopefully I'll be back to more regular postings, with pictures. Soon.


No comments: