Thursday, December 13, 2012

Seriously, C'mon!

So, peeps...

I now have the computer. I have hundreds of pictures to upload. I have all the appropriate cords to connect everything to. I even have had a little extra time to be able to do the uploads...

The problem now? You apparently are allowed 1 GB of picture space with Google. I apparently hit that ceiling. Without warning.

The allowance includes Google+, Google Web Albums, Picasa, etc. I started deleting some web albums and then got all freaked out that it was going to start taking the photos off of my blog postings that I stopped. And haven't revisited...

So, if you're interested in looking at pictures of the Great Home Remodel of 2012, and you're not a friend on Facebook, either friend me, or let me know and I'll hook you up. They're awesome.

No comments: