Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This Week In Midland

It's been a great week. I turned 35, which wasn't an easy number for me. Seems that those milestones of 25, 30 and 35 have been a little harder to swallow than all the ones in between. Don't completely understand it, but I think it's just a mental thing for me...

I got to spend my birthday night accompanying my amazing sister-in-law at an audition for Les Miserables. She tried out for Cosette and if she doesn't get it I'm worried for the hearing of all involved in the audition process. She's amazing!

On Friday we celebrated with the entire Snow/Kinghorn family in Midland...which numbers are kind of dwindling. It was still great fun. I got spoiled, with kitchen gadgets galore. Somehow that's always what I need/want!

Saturday we enjoyed a day of football. I love fall, because of the weather and because I get to sit back and watch football with Shane. I love it!

We actually had rain last week thanks to the Hurricane down in Mexico. I hate that we only get rain when other places are being attacked with hurricanes and flooding...but we need it so bad. So, if you live in a hurricane zone I'm sorry, but we're going to keep praying for the rain!

We are doing our last week of our missionary month in Mutual. I have been in charge of the entire activity, and I am more than ready for September to be over. With the planning for that, and homeschool, and everything else, my brain is fried! I'll do a separate post on that activity and homeschooling soon.

Sorry for the boring post, but I posted...  :)

No comments: