Friday, February 14, 2014

Sleep Walking Dreams

So, Cael fell asleep watching the olympics last night (again, I mean this kid really doesn't love the olympics), I woke him up and asked him to go get ready for bed. He barely made it upstairs without falling over, then reappeared downstairs bleary-eyed a few minutes later. I asked him what he was doing, and reminded him that I'd asked him to get ready for bed. He had no idea where he was, or what he was doing but headed back up to get ready. When we all went upstairs about 15 minutes later he was curled up on his bed fully clothed on top of his blankets. Shane and I took his shoes, socks and jeans off and tucked him in. We said prayers at his bed and went to sleep. When I woke him up this morning he was so confused why he had no pants on and why he still had the same shirt on. After breakfast we were asking him what he thought happened and he said, I must have had the dang big flower dream again. We were like, what? and he said that at grandma and grandpa's he'd had that dream and he woke up with no pants and no shirt on. In this epic dream apparently he grows into a big flower (hence the removal of clothes...) and smooshes grandmas. Epic, I tell you. Epic.

No comments: